Construct a professional business presentation for internal and external stakeholders
In this project, you will demonstrate your mastery of the following competencies:
- Utilize information from industry and scholarly sources to inform problem solving and decision making
- Analyze quantitative and qualitative data to solve problems and make decisions that impact organizations and their
- Communicate professionally to diverse internal and external audiences
Your presentation to the leadership panel of your company was well received. Now you must create a presentation for a wider audience—stakeholders from inside and outside the company—and include your decisions and recommendations, which were approved by the leadership panel. Remember that your presentation must convey professionalism and be visually appealing as well as informative.
Create a presentation of your research and data findings from Project Two including your decision and rationale.
- Construct a professional business presentation for internal and external stakeholders.
- Identify your key message to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Illustrate your key points using visualizations.
- Tell your story.
- Specifically include the following in your presentation:
- Communicate your decision about diversification based on your analysis of the data and research.
- Use visualizations to tell the story of the (quantitative and qualitative) data.
- Determine the likelihood of success based on the data and research collected.
- Discuss the impact that moving to the new industry will have on the organization and its internal and external stakeholders.
- Detail your recommendations for moving forward.
- Summarize findings of the research performed.
- Include research conclusions and reasoning.
- Describe the rationale behind your recommendations.
What to Submit
To complete this project, you must submit a Powerpoint presentation of 10 to 15 slides including speaker notes. Sources should be cited according to APA style.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!